I am a talented UX/Creative designer. I am a problem solver with a PhD in Art and Technology. I am driven by curiosity, empathy and a desire to find solutions that are intuitive to use, inspire positive emotions and are technically achievable given time and budget constraints.
I am not afraid of pen and paper. I have experience in designing sites and software for specific target groups and end users. I guarantee that the user experience for individuals using websites or applications is as efficient as possible and makes sense to people. In practice this means I create applications and sites that are usable, easy to navigate, aesthetically appealing and engaging, to the extent that the user wishes to repeat the experience by re-visiting the website.
– I help business to profit trough empowering technology and great service.
– Today the best way to get ahead of competition is to think about digital technology and customer experience. I will help you to achieve your full potential.
– I assist you to materialise your ideas with clarity: from paper to interactive prototypes.
– I cooperate with developers to work better and deliver faster.
– I help you to understand user needs trough scientific evidence: I present you the data you need to make smart decisions.
“Claudia is an expert in the art of UX design and has been essential in realising my visions for compelling, simple and easy to use mobile apps – we are based in Asia and Claudia’s excellent communications skills, together with her immediate understanding of our objectives and ambitions, has been critical to our success in helping people with our altruistic projects” – Nick Middleton, Co-Founder, Heritage Orient